Our Micro Mesh Systems are the best in the industry because they are made from the best materials. Our extruded aluminum frame offers strength and durability in harsh conditions that gutter guards made with plastic cannot provide. Our engineers have added additional protection by anodizing the frame. This process not only hardens the aluminum, but makes it compatible for use with copper and steel gutters.
The Micro Mesh Screen is Surgical Grade 316L Stainless Steel. Holes so tiny that, not matter how small the debris, only water can pass through keeping your gutters clean and clog free.
Our Fine Mesh and Durable Frames are sealed with a High Grade Rubberized Adhesive that never gets hard or brittle. It’s designed to stay pliable which holds the Mesh in place regardless of the ambient temperature.
Homeowners choose our gutter protection to safeguard their homes from clogged gutters caused by falling leaves and debris. Clogged gutters can cause a host of problems such as soffit and fascia rot, dangerous mold growth, water damage to basement and foundations. They understand that climbing ladders to clean out their gutters is dangerous and our gutter guards will eliminate the potential health hazards that befall 185,000 every year.
We offer a wide range of gutter covers that are designed for your homes unique weather or leaf and debris conditions.
MILWAUKEE GUTTER GUARDS FEATURES
- Extruded Aluminum Gutter Guard Frame – Durable 1/16” Thick
- Anodized Aluminum – Protects against dissimilar metals.
- Surgical Grade 316L Stainless Steel– No organic material will grow or adhere to the Screen.
- No holes or openings – only water enters your gutters.
- Moderate to Heavy Debris conditions – No leaves, pine needles, shingle grit or dirt will get into your gutters! Completely Sealed Gutter System – No insects or pests will enter your gutters!
- Sheds all debris quickly and easily.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty.
- Works on All Roof and Gutter Systems.
- Discreet Low Profile Appearance.
Milwaukee Gutter Guards
Milwaukee Gutter Guards come with a Lifetime No-Clog Guarantee for a reason: we stand by the jobs we do. If you have trouble with your gutters at any point after we install your system, we’ll fix it for free. No questions, no hassles. We’re here for you even after the job is done.